Postgraduate class offered to the Ecology (Institute of Biology – IB) and Environment & Society (Environmental Studies and Research – NEPAM) programs of UNICAMP and Ecology and Biodiversity of UNESP.
Responsible Teacher: Dr. David Montenegro Lapola.
Teaching Load: 60 hours.
All links below are in Portuguese.
Discipline Teaching Plan (2019)
- Video Suggestion: Pale Blue Dot – Carl Sagan
- Lesson 01 – Introduction: An Integrated View Of The Earth System And Its Components
- Lesson 02 – Global Energy Balance And Distribution
- Lesson 03 – Global Biogeochemical Cycles
- Lesson 04 – Climate And Non-Climate Change
- Lesson 05 – Climate Projections And Impacts On Global Ecosystems – Catastrophe Or Resilience?
- Lesson 06 – Land Use Changes – Is Land Use “Hunting” Or “Hunter”?
- Lesson 07 – Mitigation And Adaptation – Is There An Easy Way Out Of This Mess?
- Lesson 08 – Earth System Modeling – How Can A Computer Game Help?
Simulated or Observed? Atmospheric Humidity in the NCAR/CCM3 General Atmosphere Circulation Model